Saturday, January 16, 2010

Forex Broker Review 01

FXDD, my broker for over 3 years. I had a few others. I trade full-time 8-10 hours per day. FXDD calling someone here a scam is ridiculous and motivated me to write my thoughts here. They are such good company, and you treated me so well, so it surprised me to see negative comments - particularly those that have no basis. It seems that many reviews are not experienced traders, but people who have traded the wrong and need someone to blame.


Scam? Not even close. FXDD almost $ 44500000 in the capital and be supported by tradition, a very large company. Do your homework and you'll understand why you can be sure to have as a mediator. The fact that a company is regulated does not mean you get your trades correctly, that the platform will not go to their customer with respect, treat, etc - so use them as through the use of a broker. It means nothing if a company gives you and re-listing services for poor clients. Feedback FX Jedi have told them.

Forex broker review :FXDD has tight margins without erratic fluctuations in the news. Their customer service is patient with me, what counts for me more than anything else. They took the computer problems for me than for someone with limited solve computer knowledge, a lot for me. Moreover, if I made mistakes, they gave me the benefit of the doubt and has been very fair to me. The time I have their trading desk for the order was quick and easy. I had problems (my fault, forgot the wrong person and he traded and lost money) on my account, and they have worked hard to help me fix things. The platform will rarely talk about my experiences with other brokers. Re-listing are rare, especially during sexual intercourse, the big issue in a rapidly changing market that is expected. It is so important. I swapped with other brokers and it is nothing more frustrating than not be able to place orders. If I am the son of the money, it is made at the time, and I'd stand no problem, money. Experienced consultants are working well. FXDD is a brokerage company that is not perfect, but that the company in an industry? You try hard to take care of their customers, and the service-providing fair and I think they are the best out there. That is my forex broker review

3 comments:

  1. Some people  say that binary options  broker are scam, I can boldly say that is not true their are still good people out there, I lost my hard earn money to fake broker who ripped off my money and I never saw them again. not quite long I was referred  by a friend of mine to one Mr Richard for assistance  with  his master class  intelligence and strategy he helped me recovered all my lost funds from those heartless broker and a successful withdraw. He is an expert when it comes to recovery of lost funds and trading of any kind , free and accurate signal, 100% winnings and instant withdraw, I'm a  living  testimony. now I know their are still real and good people out there you can trust and invest with . You can contact him for assistance and on how profitable trade is made. through his email at richardraymond104@gmail.com Or what'sapp him    +79267404955

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I got my lost funds recovered in binary option,  I lost my money I invested in binary option to a scam broker who ripped off my money and I never saw them again I became more depressed.  Some time ago a good friend of mine referred me to  (recoverylostfundsback ) the platform came for my rescue and with their master class intelligence and strategies and they helped me place a profitable trade and also recovered all my lost funds from those scam broker and a successful withdraw. They are expert when it comes to recovery of lost funds and they offer best services to your own satisfaction. I feel honoured to recommend any one to this wonderful platform  and thank me later,  you can contact for assistance and on how you can make a good profitable trade, recovery of lost funds, free signals  and stop losing money to heartless brokers.            recoverylostfundsback@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. For options on how to get recovery of any funds lost to any of the options below;
    1. Binary option scam?
    2. Forex trading?
    3. Romance scam
    4. ICO Scams
    5. Online betting scams
    6. Bitcoin scam
    7. Phishing scam
    or any other kind of scam?

    If in any case you have lost funds to them or any other. I have a good news for you. coin trace is currently recovering funds for all victims. Service delivery is top notch and second to none. Hurry and con ta ct them on info at +447548919371 Whats. app or scamsrescue AT aol DT com

    Thank me later.

    ReplyDelete